Industrial Maintenance Mechanic – Rochester, NH
Do you have mechanical or millwright experience in an industrial environment? Do you have an inquisitive mind and enjoy troubleshooting on parts and machinery? (I don’t mean small machines; these are large industrial pieces of machinery!) Do you enjoy working as an integral part of a team?
Then come join our very talented team in our Northeast region, servicing our customers in NH, ME, VT, MA, CT, RI, NY, PA and NJ.
OASIS Alignment Services is a dynamic organization with supportive management, suited to people who enjoy providing creative, technical service solutions in a friendly, small, team-orientated environment.
OASIS is North America’s most trusted provider of 3D metrology, optical alignment and mechanical services. The recognized leader in precision alignment, we perform precision optical (2D) and/or metrology (3D laser) alignment inspections, adjustments and maintenance on virtually any type of industrial machinery, as well as on the parts and assemblies our customers fabricate.
You will be providing mechanical related services consisting of millwright maintenance efforts, installations, measurement inspections, and realignments of miscellaneous industrial machinery. Providing these services involves traveling to, and spending time in, the customer’s facility or a third-party facility.
What you can look forward to accomplishing:
- Installing, dismantling, troubleshooting, repairing, and reassembling mechanical equipment
- Equipment maintenance
- Equipment inspections and mechanical adjustments
- Troubleshooting mechanical and/or alignment related issues
- Frequent travel to customer sites (including overnight stays) mainly in the northeast, but occasionally in other areas of the US.
Industrial Maintenance Mechanic Skills and Experience:
- 3 years mechanical maintenance or millwright experience in an industrial plant or manufacturing environment or a related trade degree or certificate program.
- Experience using hand and power tools along with shop equipment
- Strong mechanical aptitud
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Basic rigging skills
- Basic math skills
- Self-starter with a strong work ethic
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
- Welding experience and/or certifications is a plus!
What OASIS provides for your health & well-being:
- Choice of 4 Medical insurance plans
- Dental insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Short and Long-term disability insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid vacation, starting at 2 weeks/year and accruing additional time each year
- 11 paid holidays per year
- Paid sick time
|Job Category||Field Service|