The Project Manager provides leadership for mechanical related services consisting of millwright
maintenance efforts, installations, measurement inspections, and re-alignment of miscellaneous industrial
machinery. Providing these services involves traveling to, and spending time in, the customer’s facility or
a third-party facility.
- Interfacing with customers, before, during, and after projects.
- Leading small mechanical crews, typically 3-5 millwrights, in the following:
- Installing, dismantling, troubleshooting, repairing, and reassembling mechanical equipment
- Equipment maintenance
- Equipment inspections and mechanical adjustments
- Troubleshooting mechanical and/or alignment related issues
This position involves travel (often multiday, overnight trips) to customer sites mainly in our Northeast
territory (NH, VT, ME, MA, CT, NY, RI, NJ, PA), but also across the US as needed.
- 3 yrs mechanical maintenance or millwright experience in an industrial environment OR related Vocational degree
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Strong interpersonal customer skills
- Experience using hand and power tools along with shop equipment – welding experience and/or certifications a plus!
- Basic rigging skills
- Basic math skills
- Self-starter with a strong work ethic
- Desire and motivation to progress to a supervisory, foreman, or lead person type role
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs