Most 3D metrology and equipment alignment service companies that you hire will come in, inspect your tooling, parts, or machinery, tell you what’s wrong and then walk away. Often, you’ll have to go to a general contractor or other contract labor source to find people to fix the mechanical problem – people who have limited experience or understanding of your production processes, which can add to your downtime and expense. This doesn’t happen when you hire OASIS.
OASIS project managers and field service teams have extensive knowledge of literally thousands of types of manufacturing process equipment such as pulp & paper machinery, corrugating lines and other converting equipment, printing presses, extruders, film lines, and other rotating equipment and ancillary machinery, as well as production jigs and tooling. As a result, you can be confident any work that is required will be done right the first time.
How We Can Help
- Machine Installations or Relocations
- Complete Turnkey Alignment
- Gearbox, Shaft and Coupling Replacement
- Roll Replacement
- Reel, Winder and Drive Rebuilds
- Bearing, Housing and Coupling Replacement
- In-place Machining
Why OASIS for Mechanical Services?
- A single source for optical alignment services, 3D metrology, and mechanical services – OASIS engineers are trained to do it all and do it correctly. Usually, the technician who inspects and diagnoses the problem is the one who can fix it, align it, or calibrate it. With OASIS on the job, you never have to spend the time or money to bring in an additional – and less qualified – mechanical team.
- Proven expertise and reliability – OASIS has set the standards for machinery inspection services, precision alignment, and mechanical services. All OASIS engineers and field service technicians at each of our North American service centers receive the same high level of training – plus the quality and reliability of our equipment, technical tools, and trucks is consistently high throughout our company. State of the art 3D metrology tools and optical equipment ensure quality services when precision measurement is critical to your mechanical project.
- Responsiveness – Unlike other alignment service providers, OASIS is large enough that you never have to worry about getting the number of mechanical services experts when and where you need them. And we can support multiple customers in locations across North America through our very own network of fully equipped service centers.
- Machine installation or relocation – If you need to move machines and reinstall them at your new location, consider OASIS mechanical services. Our pricing is competitive with manufacturer installations and we add value because we know how to correctly align your newly installed equipment – and to keep things simple, we handle all crane and truck rentals. With OASIS, you have a single trusted source of alignment services and mechanical services one call away.
- In-place machining and welding – OASIS can carry out complex machining tasks without removing the equipment from the machine. Examples include milling of base plates and mounting surfaces, boring of journals, keyway cutting and journal turning. No matter how big or complex the job, OASIS is your single trusted alignment service and 3D metrology vendor.
Learn More About the OASIS Approach to Mechanical Services
Your production equipment is the backbone of your business. Trust its mechanical repair to OASIS, the largest and most experienced provider of precision alignment services and machine maintenance services all under one roof. Click to learn more about the OASIS approach to mechanical services and how you can benefit from our unrivaled expertise.